Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All goods offered by Maws Fine Food Limited are subject to availability.
- Maws Fine Foods Limited reserve the right to alter prices and brands without notification subject to market fluctuations and variations in relevant exchange rates. However, Maws Fine Food Limited will endeavour to advise its customers of any changes, where possible.
- All goods must be signed for on receipt.
- All claims for shortages or damage must be notified to Maws Fine Food Limited within 24 hours of delivery.
- All goods must be paid for on delivery, except where an account facility has been agreed and confirmed by Maws Fine Food Limited. Application for an account with the company will be taken to signify acceptance of these terms and conditions of sales by the customer.
- Risk of the goods passes to the buyer upon delivery, but title remains vested in Maws Fine Food Limited so long as any sum due to the company, for whatever reason, remains unpaid. The buyer agrees that Maws Fine Food Limited in seeking to exercise its rights under this clause may at any time enter the buyer’s premises and remove the good subject to this title.
- Maws Fine Food Limited requires payment of all invoices by the end of each month in which the invoice was raised.
- Maws Fine Food Limited reserves the right to pursue all overdue invoices by whatever legal means deemed necessary, or by passing the debt to a Debt Recovery Agency or by any other appropriate means without prior reference to the debtor.
Item 7 Sub-section
A Late Payment of Commercial Debts
Under the terms of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (interest) Act 1998, Maws Fine Food Limited reserves the right to charge interest of 3% over the official dealing rate of the Bank of England (base rate) appertaining at the time of the invoice or invoices become due, on all overdue invoices from the due date until the invoice or invoices are settled in full.